t

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Ideal Sunday...

Today i could call it as an ideal sunday after a very long time... - woke up late, had my brunch, and after that had a good oil massage from my better half followed by a hot bath. It felt toooooo good...relaxed my tired nerves and made me to feel cool and calm inside and outside. I could feel the heat coming out of my eyes...the long hours of sitting glued to my chair with eyes staring continuously the monitor and running to the meetings with my peers, travelling in the rick...all has taken the coolness of my body. I resolved not to see the computer atleast today but my husband delegated some work to me and I didn't have a choice but to check his emails and prepare some presentations for his trainings to be done in the office. huh...and since I thought I should be regular at blogging here I am sending this update to the world...I miss my old blogger friends at rediff though! and if only rediff provided a service at par with google, I wouldn't have moved it from there either like others...

ok...that's for now. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join TowardsVeganism
Click to join TowardsVeganism