t

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Resuming Résumé Work

It was a bit of a challenge to gather all information, sort and sieve them and put them in a meaningful way in my Résumé but it was worth it. It took me 3 nights each of 2 hours to do this...now my Résumé is ready and uploaded in couple of job sites. Hopefully I should start getting some calls from next week...

I hate to go through rounds of interviews but then without that how can one recruit you into their organization? This time around it might be a little different as the profile I am looking for is more on the domain level than any software specific. But I am so anxious to find out how I sell my skills and get a better deal for myself...normally I undersell myself which is bad...now I really need to atleast show what I know and toot my own horns little if not boast about it inorder to get a fair deal. I think I am all set for the action...So here's to me...! Get, set, go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join TowardsVeganism
Click to join TowardsVeganism