t

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My note of Thanks to Universe...

There have been times when I have utterly felt lonely and times when I really enjoyed my solitude. Moving to Pune recently was a classic example of the latter transforming to the former kind in a period of time…the same ‘me’ who was surrounded by umpteen numbers of friends and colleagues now seemed a lonely soul walking the corporate corridors. And not to mention my idea of not making friends ‘just for the heck of it’…oh that would possibly never happen in my life which has seen spontaneous friendships most of the time. Recollecting the ‘first-time-meets’ of all my friends I must say that there was instant frequency mapping and matching that worked out magically to follow over the next years till now…why do I say all these now? Because one such totally ‘one-off’ incident happened to me at office a month ago when I met this person through a ‘food committee’ meeting and ever since no turning back and no loneliness for me…there is so much energy and life in the relationship that I feel elated and so special with every conversation we have...I am sure this is going to be a special one to treasure in the coming years. And as the days roll on I could see the how true the following line that I recently read in a magazine is – “How often the next person you get to meet may go on to become one of the most significant relationships of your life?
Thanks Universe for blessing me with wonderful people around…

1 Comments:

Blogger Sanjaya Srivatsan said...

Well this is one feeling I definitely want to endorse. Surely with me too, after a recent incident, I await for every next acquaintance.

Btw, I consider the 2 or so months I saw you in BDC, was definitely a time I Cherish.

9:36 AM, November 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join TowardsVeganism
Click to join TowardsVeganism