t

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Cost of Uncertainty? Certainly Free!

What should we do when things are quite uncertain? Like the one I am facing presently? The job I thought is going to be the one I would stick to for a long time to come, seems to be wobbling all of a sudden due to unexpected causes...The place where I thought would stay for a year or two atleast also seems to vanish down under my feet...planning to drift me to new places...is it a good thing or a bad thing? Simply I don't know!

I am confused now...the world seems to revolve around me without any sympathy to let me have the free time I deserve. Or is it the otherway round? Am I chasing things too aggressively and getting myself lost in the ocean of life? No idea...I wish I knew the answers.

Oh! How I long to take a long vacation around beaches, mountains and vast deserts? Go for skydive, scuba dive and all adventurous sports... I guess tonight I will take a call on what I really need and how to go about getting it...I had enough...I don't want to sound complaining or ungrateful to life...I mean I enjoy life but too much of uncertainty is certainly bad...ain't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join TowardsVeganism
Click to join TowardsVeganism