t

Monday, December 12, 2005

Year-end Laments

The time of the year when you wanna escape from life has come for me...yes the exams...I dread them...well, what can you expect from someone who has had nearly a decade of gap after graduation? Early wakings, hot teas, and short naps...these were the trend while I was in school and college...mom used to do all the service without any laments...but here I am doing all the day job and household chores and trying to find an hour to study among the 24 generously available to me...some time management here and there can just help me though...I hope I get thru all my papers (7 of them), if not get a distinction, so that I can head to my second half of my second year gracefully...Guys, wish me good luck...! Till then this blog may survive with meagre one-liners... :-> Take care! Ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger Parth said...

Here's wishing you all the best for the exams. If it makes you feel better, whether you pass or fail, the rest of your life will still have its share of problems :-) Sorry, mean streak showing up :-)

3:19 PM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! Best of luck for the exams! Look forward to seeing you around soon after! :)

12:19 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Click here to join TowardsVeganism
Click to join TowardsVeganism